Workshop « And if I was wrong? And if the others were wrong? »
This is an interactive workshop built exclusively on exercises.
The workshop is designed for line managers and / or recruiting managers. It provides them with a toolkit for transforming their biases in order to change their managerial practices.
The duration of the workshop is 1h30.
At the end of the workshop managers and hiring managers will have :
· identified the stereotypes present in their everyday work environment
· become aware that some stereotypes can be directly or indirectly discriminatory
· understood that stereotypes are habits among others
· apprehended the way a habit functions
· understood that changing a habit requires motivation
· found together ways to substitute certain work habits with others, more particularly regarding the stereotypes.